A year in review – 2015 stories
- How Lady Bird Johnson influenced Oregon highway beauty: Legacy of Roadside Beauty (The Highway Beautification Act History)
- The Historical Marker volunteers hit the road for summer repairs: Salemtowne Volunteers 2015 Road Trip
- Finding the unexpected in Oregon rest areas: Superheroes in Mini-Vans?
- Employees implement new measures to combat drought: Innovation in Water Conservation
- TIC/OTE welcomes Mike Marsh to the Council: Governor Brown Appoints New TIC Member
- Exploring partner activities at French Prairie Rest Area: It’s aBird… It’s a Plane… It’s a UAS?
- A really BIG rig makes its way up I-5 and stops at OTE rest areas: What’s Big, Red, and Long as a Football Field
- How a community project helped a new marker improve historical accuracy: Pendleton Nudges History Forward
- New opportunities for Oregon business connections at French Prairie Rest Area: Spreading the Word from Business to Traveler
- TIC/OTE Executive Director DeSouza rides with OTE’s sign crew on an installation trip: A Day on the Highway Sign Crew
- A red-feathered friend visits Tillamook Rest Area: Spring Nesting Fever
- TIC’s Charlotte Lehan and Ed Washington speak about their passion for Oregon history: OTIC Heritage Member’s Spotlight
- An incredible partnership brings 3D history to life: The ViewMaster Historical Marker
- A tiny but mighty town honors a founding father: Joel Perkins Historical Marker Dedication
- TIC/OTE welcomes new Executive Director: About Nancy DeSouza
- An OTE heritage tree award’s first winner, Brian French, is honored: The Statewide Heritage Tree Dedication and Maynard Drawson Award Winner
Make sure to visit our website at www.ortravelexperience.com and read all of our 2015 stories and features. Access our business services (Sign Program and kiosk advertising), and download applications and publications.
Give us a call at 1.800.574.9397 if you would like help with any of our services and programs. We’re here to serve you!
PS: If you are an existing highway sign or kiosk customer, don’t forget about our free business spotlights. If you would like your business to be featured on our website and other digital platforms, email our Communications Office, or telephone 503-373-0090.