Council to hear public testimony on CEO recruitment and position announcement
A special meeting of the Oregon Travel Information Council will take place on at 10:00 a.m. on August 22nd. The hearing will be held at OTE’s Salem, Oregon headquarters located at 1500 Liberty Street SE, Suite 150, 97302.
The meeting will focus on the agency’s CEO recruitment process. Accompanying documents and a downloadable agenda are provided in the section below for your convenience. The agenda is also shown below for quick reference.
- August 22, 2012: Special meeting with public hearing on OTE’s Director Position Criteria 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
OTE Conference Room, 1500 Liberty St SE, suite 150, Salem, OR 97302
- Opening of special meeting
- Council roll call
- Public hearing on Director Position Criteria
- New business: Previous minutes approval, adoption of recruitment plan, adoption of director position criteria
- Old business: Audit report update
Download the accompanying documents
For the August 22nd special meeting and public hearing, three documents are available in PDF format:
Draft documents will be discussed and voted upon at the August 22nd meeting. For questions pertaining to these documents, please contact Jenn Smith, or telephone Ms Smith at 503-510-3550.