A regular quarterly meeting of OTE’s governing body, the Oregon Travel Information Council will be held this coming Wednesday, January 9, 2013 at OTE’s Salem headquarters. The meeting is open to the public and begins at 9:00 a.m. The meeting will take place in OTE’s first floor conference room at 1500 Liberty St. SE, Suite 150, Salem, OR.
Agenda items are as follows:
- Approval of December meeting minutes
- Financial overview
- Agency strategic goals
- Proposed amendments to Division 001 OARS
- Baldock rest area landscaping contract
- Baldock rest area renaming proposal
- Legislative update
- Assumed business name update
- Informal presentation on branding initiative
- Sign committee: recruitment of Council members to serve
For more information about this meeting or supportive documents, please contact Jenn Smith at 503-373-0155 or email Ms. Smith.